Friday, October 23, 2009

EDRG 3344 T/R Expository Revised

Hello everyone Happy Friday! :) My topic for my 2ND grade audience is Staying Healthy.

This format is coming from a teacher's point of view and what I plan on doing is creating a step by step on the appropriate hand washing process for the students.

I plan on creating this on a poster board then I will try to laminate it and I definitely plan on keeping so I can display in my classroom.

The topic of my poster board will be: HAND WASHING DONE RIGHT

It will say:

Do you hate getting sick?

Want to know an easy way we can prevent from getting sick?

Follow these easy steps to wash hands correctly?

*Wash hands in warm water
*Use soap and lather while signing 2 Happy Birthday songs!
*Very important make sure to get in between the fingers and under your nails.
*Also don't forget to lather around your wrists.
*Rinse and dry well with a clean towel.

Why is washing your hands so important?

UNINVITED GERMS are everywhere...

Did you know 1 in 3 people DO NOT wash their hands after using the restroom YUCK!

Hand washing can be fun by using colorful soaps (pic) and soaps with different shapes (pic).

Again this format will be a display in a classroom, and I plan on adding additional pictures and I might need to cut down the wording a little, but please I am up for any suggestions to improve my expository.

Thank you everyone for your help, have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment